Eagle’s Nest Motel
- Large parking (big enough for Semi, trailers, boats…)
- The parking and property are under video surveillance for our guest’s safety
- Rooms are on ground floor with parking in front of the door
- In room food delivery available (ask at the front desk)
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Microwave and fridge in all the rooms
- Hair dryers in all rooms. Irons and ironing boards are available upon request
- Some pet friendly rooms available
What is happening around here
* Who said “Woo hoo!”? SILVERWOOD THEME PARK is just 27 miles away. Enjoy the rollacoasters and the water park, all at the same spot. http://www.silverwoodthemepark.com/
* In May, Sandpoint hosts the Lost in the ’50s, Annual retro celebration that includes a downtown classic car parade and show, rock ‘n’ roll concerts at the fairgrounds, and more. Lostinthe50s.org
* Rodeo weekend is during the 3rd weekend in June (Newport, WA)
* The last weekend in July, Timber’s Day is held just a few minutes away in downtown Priest River. The celebration starts Friday night with the Asphalt Angels’ Hot Neon Nights car cruise. Early Saturday morning is the Huckleberry Pancake Breakfast, followed by the Rotary Club’s Run for the Berries. The parade begins at 11am. Logging events and competitions are held in the same area.
* In August Traditional Salish Fair & Pow Wow takes place at the Kalispel Tribe Headquarters in Usk. Tribal dances and crafts all day. www.kalispeltribe.com/pow-wow
* Priest River is a part of the Scenic Drive of the International Selkirk Loop.